As a business owner you are called on to deal with a variety of issues which take you away from what you are really good at – operating your repair garage, body shop, or service station. We realize that the last thing you want to worry about is insurance. Let our agency eliminate this worry by designing a program to protect all aspects of your business.
Our Garage Operators Policy includes all of these coverages:
- “Special Cause of Loss” coverage for your Buildings and Contents, including extensions for transit and off-premises coverages.
- Loss of Business Income Protection, including loss to power and water supply services, and Extra Expense coverage for your actual loss sustained when your business is interrupted due to a covered claim.
- Pollution Clean-Up Coverage up to $10,000 due to a covered cause of loss at the described premises.
- Theft of Money Coverage of $5,000 on premises and $2,500 off premises.
- Theft Coverage for the tools of employees and owners up to $500 per person/$2,500 per occurrence.
- Garage Liability and Premises Medical Expense Coverage for protection from claims for injury to others or damage to their property arising out of your garage business.
Add optional coverages to match the specific needs of your business:
- Amounts of many of the basic coverages can easily be increased
- Additional features designed to protect you against employee dishonesty or auto losses can be added
Garagekeepers Coverage: May be written to protect you against damage to your customers’ vehicles left on your premises. You can choose limits from $15,000 to $300,000, depending on the total values on your lot.
The 3-year-rate guarantee:
The W.E. Davis Insurance Agency uses many fine insurance carriers that have specific programs just for Body Shops. We can even guarantee your rates for 3 and sometimes even 5 years! This approach benefits you by providing rate stability and allowing you to accurately budget insurance expenses.
*This is not a policy. For a complete statement of coverages and exclusions, please see the policy contract.
* “Special Causes of Loss” covers “All Risks” subject to standard exclusions.