Let The W.E. Davis Insurance Agency Keep You Open For Business When Losses Threaten …
You’ve worked hard to build your business, and you should protect it with superior commercial insurance. W.E. Davis Insurance Agency offers many fine Business Owners Policies (BOP) through some of the finest insurance carriers in the industry. A BOP combines the property and liability coverage you need with a competitive price you can afford.
The Businessowners Policy is specifically designed to cover Retail Operations.
This Policy Works As Hard As You Do
Our Retail BOPs can cover your business in a variety of ways. Here are some of the features:
- “Special Cause of Loss Coverage” on your building and contents. That means the policy insures risks of direct physical loss to covered property . . . except for causes of loss listed in the exclusions.
- Business Income and Extra Expense Protection for your actual loss when your business is interrupted due to a covered claim (up to 12 months).
- Theft of Money Coverage up to $10,000 on premises and $2,500 off premises (can be increased).
- Employee Dishonesty Protection up to $10,000 (can be increased).
- Accounts Receivable and Valuable Papers Coverage up to $25,000 (can be increased).
- Loss of your Computer System up to a total of $10,000 (can be increased).
- Peak Season Coverage AUTOMATICALLY increases your contents coverage up to an additional 25% during peak sales periods.
- Business Liability Coverage of $500,000 or $1,000,000 per occurrence and higher limits are available.
Prepare For That Rainy Day
Umbrella Liability Coverage can be easily added to your Business Owners Policy. An umbrella covers unforeseen catastrophic losses. In today’s legal environment, having an umbrella policy makes good business sense.
Equipment Breakdown Coverage**
If your retail operation depends on specialized equipment, you can add equipment breakdown coverage which protects you against situations like explosion and accidental mechanical breakdown of equipment like boilers, air conditioning units or built-in refrigeration.
And Consider These Options
Your coverage can also be extended to include:
- Water backup of sewers or drains (flood protection is available for offices)
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Earthquake protection for your building and contents
Your Insurance Rates Won’t Go Up For Three or Even Five Full Years**
We have companies that do what many companies refuse to do . . . offer three-year, even five-year rate guarantees. This rate stability allows you to budget your insurance expenses. Talk with our agency to find out more about our BOP policy.
This is not a policy. For a complete statement of your coverage and exclusions, please see your policy contract.
Contact us and we will be happy to prepare a quote for your retail operation.