The W.E. Davis Veterinarian Program through Cincinnati Insurance Companies offers broad protection for the physical office and Professional Liability for the malpractice claims made against the Vet.
Your area of expertise is providing exceptional care for animals while The Cincinnati Insurance Company and W.E. Davis focus on your insurance protection.
PROTECT YOUR PROFESSIONAL REPUTATION
The Veterinarian Program offers professional liability coverage to protect your business with:
- an occurrence coverage form
- no claim settled without your consent (except in Florida and Maryland)
- corporation or partnership coverage available with separate limits for an additional premium
- no punitive damages exclusion
- coverage for employees and students in training
EXPAND YOUR LIABILITY AND PROPERTY INSURANCE
Your program begins with our standard property and liability coverage forms that provide coverages needed by most businesses. In addition, you can purchase coverages to customize your policy:
- Veterinarian office property endorsement – adds a bundle of additional coverages to include increased limits for accounts receivable, electronic data processing property and valuable papers and records. Enhancements are available for an additional premium to cover direct physical loss of covered property, as well as business income and extra expenses, when due to interruption of services provided by overhead transmission and distribution lines.
- Broadened commercial general liability endorsement – expands a number of liability features and adds coverage such as employee benefits liability and limited automatic additional insured status for specified relationships.
OPTIONS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Round out your Veterinanrian program with these options:
- employment practices liability insurance (available in most states)
- professional umbrella liability policy
- crime insurance policy
- business auto coverage
- data compromise and identity recovery expense
- crisis event expense coverage
- equipment breakdown coverage