BUSINESS OWNERS POLICY
W.E. Davis Insurance Can Help Keep You Open For Business When Losses Threaten.
You’ve worked hard to build your business, and you should protect it with a good commercial insurance policy. The W.E. Davis Business Owners Policy combines the property and liability coverage you need with a competitive price you can afford. Call or email us for an evaluation or just to have some questions answered. The Business Owners Policy is designed to cover offices, service, retail and wholesale operations.
Unlike the Commercial Package Policy, a BOP is more like a homeowner policy for small business. It includes lots of extras automatically and can be written at a very affordable price. The downside is that there are not as many endorsements available that can tailor the coverage in situations where your business warrants it.
“A BOP is like a homeowner policy for small business.”
This Policy Works As Hard As You Do
The W.E. Davis Business owners Program covers your business in a variety of ways. Here are some of the features:
- “Special Cause of Loss Coverage” on your building and contents. That means the policy insures risks of direct physical loss to covered property … except for causes of loss listed in the exclusions.
- Business Income and Extra Expense Protection for your actual loss when your business is interrupted due to a covered claim.
- Theft of Money Coverage up to $10,000 on premises and $2,500 off premises.
- Employee Dishonesty Protection up to $10,000.
- Accounts Receivable and Valuable Papers Coverage up to $25,000.
- Loss of your Computer System up to a total of $10,000.
- Peak Season Coverage AUTOMATICALLY increases your contents coverage up to an additional 25% during peak sales periods.
- Business Liability Coverage of $500,000 or $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Professional Liability Coverage is available as an enhancement to the Business owners Policy for the following classes of business: Animal Groomers, Opticians, Barbers/Beauticians, Optometrists, Druggists, Pedorthists, Funeral Directors, Printers, Hearing Aid Fitters, Veterinarians
Umbrella Liability Coverage can be easily added to your Business Owners Policy. An umbrella covers unforeseen catastrophic losses. In today’s legal environment, having an umbrella policy makes good business sense.
Boiler and Machinery Coverage
Many businesses depend on equipment. Boiler coverage protects you against situations like explosion and accidental mechanical breakdown of pressure vessels, boilers and air conditioning units.
And Consider These Options
Your coverage can also be extended to include: Water backup of sewers or drains (flood protection is available for offices), Employee Benefit Liability, and earthquake protection for your building and contents.
Your Insurance Rates Won’t Go Up For Three or Even Five Full Years**
The W.E. Davis Agency offers business owners policies through many fine insurance companies like Cincinnati Insurance Company. Cincinnati prefers to do what many companies refuse to do . . . offer three-year, even five-year, rate guarantees. This rate stability allows you to budget your insurance expenses.
This is not your policy. For a complete statement of your coverages and exclusions, please see your policy contract. Contact us for a review and proposal. Experience our Difference!