Insurance for Toys - W.E. Davis Insurance

Get in touch with us

You never thought you’d have the bucks to buy a boat, RV or jet ski, but there’s one sitting in your driveway. Insurance for these “toys” is not automatic. You must call our office to go over the details and add the item to your home, auto or as a separate policy. Make sure your personal umbrella insurance also covers these items.

“Coverage for specialty recreational items is not automatic.”

Here’s a partial list of toys which must be separately covered:

  • Boats, jet skis
  • ATVs
  • Recreational Vehicles
  • Specialty vehicles like dune buggies, golf carts, etc.
  • Motorcycles (On or off road)
  • Ultra light aircraft, gliders, etc.
  • Antique cars, hot rods

W.E. Davis Insurance is here for you when you need us.

Get in touch with us