THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB
Your equipment and tools are vital to the success of your work. Loss or damage to any of these essential assets could pose a serious financial strain on your business.
That is why it is a smart choice to protect your equipment and tools with proper insurance coverage. Your local independent agent can help you secure the necessary coverage by using Cincinnati’s forms to customize a policy that meets your specific needs.
You put the best effort into all the projects you work with, from start to finish. Likewise, we want to begin with these built-in coverages and then offer flexible options to enhance your protection to best help you get the broad coverage you need:
+Leases or Rented Coverage-
Equipment leased or rented from others may be insured for up to $25,000 for direct covered loss. we may also pay for loss of use up to $1,000 when you are legally liable for equipment damaged by a covered loss.
Rental reimbursement may be provided, up to $500 per day with a maximum of $5,000 per policy term, to pay your expenses to rent replacement equipment when yours has been damaged by a covered loss. A minimum 24-hour waiting period applies.
+Newly Purchased Equipment-
Newly purchased equipment can be insured for up to 60 days, with a limit equal to 30 percent of your total schedule equipment or $25,000, whichever is greater.
Your Cincinnati Contractors’ Equipment Coverage includes these features for covered causes of loss:
- an additional amount of up to 25 percent of the amount of the direct covered loss to remove the debris of damaged covered property with a possible additional amount of up to $10,000 when the 25 percent is not enough
- up to $1,000 (with a maximum of $250 for any one tool) for loss to employees’ tools while on your premises or at one of your objects
- up to $10,000 for any one jobsite to extract pollutants from land or water when the discharge is caused by a covered cause of loss
- up to $5,000 for equipment borrowed from others
- up to $5,000 for spare parts and fluids, including gasoline, oil and hydraulic fluid, for covered equipment
WHEN FLEXIBILITY COUNTS
As your projects progress, you make accommodations to meet the needs of your customers. We understand that you may need the same flexibility in your insurance coverage, which is why, in addition to the stability of built-in coverages and limits, you have the flexibility to increase most of your limits of insurance.
To meet your needs, this program provides you with options on valuing your equipment for insurance purposes, and it offers a variety of deductibles.
THE RIGHT COVERAGE FROM THE RIGHT PEOPLE
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies’ commitment to you is simple. We deliver policy and claims service from a local agent and claims representatives who know you, your business and your community. On many coverages, we often do what most insurance companies won’t-provide convenient multi-year terms (available in most states).
When it comes to something as important as your business – your livelihood – you can count on the Cincinnati Insurance Companies to be there, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.