Protect Your Business with Comprehensive Cyber Liability Insurance
Everyone has heard of the big data breaches recently. This is when someone hacks your system or server and steals your clients’ personal information. Unfortunately it is a virtual certainty, no pun intended. Yes, there is security that you can put in place to reduce the risk of a breach, but it will likely happen at some point. When it does, your company could be liable for the losses that occur as a result of that breach as well as expenses to monitor credit and other mitigation methods. Cyber liability insurance can help protect your company after a breach.
Customize Your Cyber Liability Program with Our Many Options
Cyber Insurance can provide coverage in the event of a data breach. It provides first-party and third-party liability coverage to companies when personal/confidential information is compromised and other cyber related events:
- Companies with access to private, confidential information about their customers or employees have a responsibility for keeping it safe
- Companies who have a web presence have emerging content exposures
- Companies who have a dependency on technology have emerging transactional exposures.
Cyber Insurance is sometimes referred to as network security and privacy insurance.
Who needs Cyber insurance?
- Companies who host, store, share or transmit proprietary & confidential data
- Companies who transact business and generate revenues from the Internet
- Companies whose business operations would be impacted by a service disruption
- Companies who outsource storage, processing or sharing of confidential information with third party service providers
- Companies who publish electronic content. Companies who have exposures to consumer Identity Theft, including remediation for notification costs
- Companies whose high profile increases the probability of extortion
- Does your Client host Personally Identifiable Information for Customers, and/or Employees? Do they have personally identifiable Healthcare information due to sponsoring a H&W Plan?
Consult your W.E. Davis Insurance professional to see if cyber insurance is appropriate for your business. Our insurance professionals can also help you evaluate your customer files to determine how much insurance you may need!
Our Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverage Options
Reach out to our team at W.E. Davis to customize your plan and learn more.
Family Owned and Operated Since 1938.
A Family team that will make a difference in how you see insurance. Let our years of experience, knowledge and hard work ethic play in the role of choosing the right protection for your home, auto, business,