Comprehensive Insurance Coverage for Tower Contractors
The W.E. Davis Tower Contractor Insurance Program satisfies all the requirements tower owners and cell carriers need. Our program complies with the insurance requirements of Avetta and Crown Castle.
Customize Your Tower Contractor Insurance Program with Our Many Options
Summary of typical coverage required by tower owners.
Primary General Liability
- $1,000,000 each occurrence
- $2,000,000 products and completed operations aggregate
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
Following form Excess Liability
- $5,000,000 each occurrence
- $5,000,000 aggregate
The above coverage must include Owned as well as Hired and Non-owned Auto coverage.
The additional conditions below are commonly required whether the contractor is constructing towers, installing or replacing existing equipment on the towers, or inspecting the towers.
- Owner, its and its parent, joint ventures, subsidiaries, and affiliates added as an Additional Insured
- Additional insured added on a primary and non-contributory basis;
- this coverage must extend for ongoing and completed operations of the policy as well.
- Blanket waiver of subrogation favoring the tower owner, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, the general contractor and any subcontractors in a higher position than our insured contractor.
- Blanket per project aggregate to apply to each site where the insured works; the per-project definition is not to apply to each contract (which may include several different site locations on a single contract).
- 30 Day Notice of cancellation
Many tower owners now specific policy forms including the edition dates to be added to the policy. Our coverage complies with these requirements.
The provisions applying in the primary policies must also follow form in the excess policy as well.
Another consideration is the need to provide coverage in all 50 states as well as U.S. territories, Puerto Rico and Canada. While this is the territory routinely included in liability policies, we will need to consider the specific states were you operate. Our program is not offered in all 50 states.
While meeting the general and excess liability insurance requirements from owners is the greatest challenge, you should also consider the following:
- Business auto
- Workers Compensation
- Installation floater for materials owned by you or others that you are installing on towers
- Tool and equipment coverage for your owned equipment
Our Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverage Options
Reach out to our team at W.E. Davis to customize your Tower Contractor Insurance plan today.
Family Owned and Operated Since 1938.
A Family team that will make a difference in how you see insurance. Let our years of experience, knowledge and hard work ethic play in the role of choosing the right protection for your home, auto, business,